Orchid Release v0.6.2 Is Here
A new RSK Orchid release has been published in our Github repo. This release contains performance improvements, storage requirements decrease and minor bug fixes. Several codebase refactors and cleanup are also part of this milestone.
This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Codebase refactors and cleanup (#803, #796, #798, #792, #786)
- Decrease blockchain storage size (#793)
- Performance improvements in onchain logs retrieval (#795)
- Trie improvements (#789, #783, #782, #719, #778)
- Added new information to VM trace output (#785)
- Bug fixes in txpool module responses (#771)
- Other minor bug fixes (#801)
You can find a complete list of the changes introduced in the corresponding Github milestone.
Version 0.6.2 release’s sha256 sum is 90d8c45a044fd505b8c551b74376adb102b4bbd50f5e529337b71218198a535b rskj-core-0.6.2-ORCHID-all.jar. See Reproducible Build guide for further details.
We encourage all users to update to this new version. Please reach out with any feedback you would like to share with us, you can contact us directly on our Gitter community or directly through creating issues in our Github repository.